Thursday, October 2, 2014

Why I Won't Touch Special K


I will stay far away from Special K. I am not talking about the cereal either. It is a nickname for Vitamin K substance abuse. I will never use it as I don't see the point.

Some of the kids at my school use it and I don't quite understand why. Taking drugs isn't a good thing. It makes you act in ways you normally wouldn't. It isn't reality and I wouldn't want to get addicted to it.

I have heard stories of people who have taken it and can never get back to the way they were. I have dreams such as college and then a good career. Drugs can't get in the way of them. I wouldn't let that happen.

My older brother started taking Special K when he was just 15. It really messed him up. He is now 19 and just trying to figure out his life. I feel bad for him but I know not to go down the same road he did.

My whole family tried to help him but he just didn't think he had any issues. He didn't think he needed the help which is what was so frustrating. Eventually he came around but it took a long time.

He is now working on getting better. He has such a long way to go. I look at him and know I don't want things to happen that way for me. I want to be different and make different choices. Staying away from drugs will be one of them.

I plan to work and study hard so I can go to a good school. From there I plan to graduate and get a good job. I don't want to waste time on things that will hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment