Thursday, October 2, 2014

What Oxycodone HCL Has Done For Me



Hydrocodone and the likes are one of the reasons for my life was going down the drain. I was unable to get the kind of results that I was looking for and it was harming my life. I was just unable to live the life that I was wanting to live and that was unfortunate.

I remember the time when I was clean and did not have this unnecessary addiction to pain meds. It was one day that I had a little pain in my leg that I went to see the doctor. He prescribed me a little bit of Oxymorphone. Seemed fine enough and it really did the trick.

Yet, when I was moving on, I realized that I kind of craved the feeling that I was getting. I was still having little bursts of pain that were hard to deal with. Can you imagine what I was going through? I didn't even know how to handle this issue and all I kept doing was eating the same meds without a care in the world. This meant that I was ruining my body in a hurry and really going down the path that I had never wanted to go.

There are many other drugs that have caused the same problems for others and that is the reason that I don't like anyone going down this road. It is just a road that is going to lead to more problems than anything else. Never get caught up in this kind of situation because you will regret it and that can hurt a lot. I would have to say things like Meperidine should be avoided at all costs because of what they can do to you in the short and long-term. It is just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment